Open since 1998 UNIBODY Autotech has the experience of over 21 years in service, yet with Expert staff technicians that have over 43 years in the Automotive Repair Service industry UNIBODY Autotech has the vision of making YOU and your experience “Fast and Easy Process” after the accident.
The people of UNIBODY Autotech hold the customer in the highest regard. Quality trained & certified employees with strong work ethics will take pride in what they service; Employees are provided opportunities to grow, and have a vested interest in the success of the company.
UNIBODY Autotech is committed to deliver quality repair and service, with guarantee to customer satisfaction.
Experts You Can Trust
The people of UNIBODY Autotech hold the customer in the highest regard. Quality trained & certified employees with strong work ethics will take pride in what they service; Employees are provided opportunities to grow, and have a vested interest in the success of the company. We will keep an open mind to changes in the auto body collision repair industry, and learn how to grow together. UNIBODY Autotech is committed to deliver quality repair and service, with guarantee to customer satisfaction.
“UNIBODY Autotech always visions to help and assist YOU the client through the stress of an accident claim, we will make that experience a “Fast and Easy Process” for all of our customers. UniBodyTech understands the ins and outs of YOUR car or truck and will strive to bring it back to Pre-Accident condition and make sure your automobile is SAFE and back on the road again in no time.”
-Mike Chong, CEO
- Shop Management Software - SUMMIT Management systems
- Estimating Software used - CCC / ADP-Audatex / Mitchell-Ultramate
- Spray-Paint Booths - 3 Garmat - Semi-Down draft booths
- Measuring Equipment - Shark Measuring System
- Frame Equipment - 2-Brewco-Kansas Jack & 2-Chief Liners
- Work Area Bays - 25 Bays with roof to expand
- Welding / Cutting Equipment - Miller MIG welding / Pro-Spot Welding
- Paint MIXing system - Sikkens
- CAR Hoists - Benwil - 2-post systems (4 count)
- Suspension Wheel Alignment - Hunter Precision System
- Security System - Sonitrol 24-hour Video Surveillance system
- 2008 F450 Century Express Lift Tow-truck - 2 count
Our Business & Reference PartnersUnibodytech has been successful with these Business Partners for over 8 years and looking to expand services and build to develop more Business Partners to benefit both the Insured the Insurance claims process and our shop. To accomplish this success, Unibodytech will like to work with your company to follow procedure guidelines and become a Auto Collision Repair Center referral for any auto damage claims needed. The staff of Unibodytech have extensive experience with electronic communication devises and software to transfer data of estimate and photos via web and applications to follow all necessary procedures required by your insurance companies needs, therefore will be able to transmit any and ALL data required for history and current claims We hope at Unibodytech will be able to work with your claims to benefit all in the repair claims process
- Allstate Insurance
- GEICO Insurance
- AIG / Farmers Insurance
- PHH Fleet Management Services
- CEI Fleet Management Services
- Fleet Response Management Services
Our Procedural Processes and Requirements:
- Unibodytech will utilize the currently approved appraisal system or systems and the approved photo imaging transmitting system for all claims original and supplemental appraisals as needed and requested.
- Unibodytech will provide when requested all photos, invoices, receipts and records pertaining to the claims at any time needed.
- Unibodytech will maintain a current control log for all records of claims process from assignment to estimate to schedule and completed repairs when needed.
- Unibodytech will write and research a comparable estimate to utilize resources of recycled parts other than those of steering and/or suspension parts unless otherwise instructed. Wheels are not considered suspension parts.
- Unibodytech will write and research Alternative NEW Replacement parts if needed per guidelines of estimates per Insurance company guidelines.
- Unibodytech will warranty the quality of workmanship on ALL repairs performed by guidelines required by both Unibodytech and Insurance Company guidelines.
- Unibodytech will maintain a minimum of one million dollar general liability coverage.
- Inspect and document the damages on claim(s) vehicles within a (24) hour period from receipt of the vehicle into the shop. Provide a copy of the appraisal and/or supplement to vehicle owner prior to the start of repairs unless otherwise instructed by Insurance or claims company.
- Unibodytech will supply a rental vehicle to owner on ANY verified improper workmanship by shop at NO cost to owner or Insurance Claims Company.
- Unibodytech will contact owner within (24) hours from date of assignment for estimate appointment.
- Unibodytech will TOW or make arrangements for towing of all vehicles needed on a (24) hours basis.
- Provide the BEST service for both our clients/customers to make the claims process as easy and seamless as possible to keep our clients as return referrals.
- Unibodytech will continue to train technician as well as office and management staff on a continual basis to strive excellence in the automotive repair industry.
- Unibodytech will meet and understand your Insurance claims process and procedure to build a strong business relationship to keep our clients/customers coming back.